Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stimulate Me


Stimulus Plan -- Brings me back to my college days when I popped Dexitrims to stay up all night and study for my exams. Okay, federal government -- stimulate me.
There is one thing I have learned in my 45 years on this Earth -- don’t discuss religion & politics. I’m a teacher -- you’d think I would be a die hard liberal -- shouting at the top of my lungs about the problems with our educational system. I do soapbox about education every opportunity I get (but that’s another rant.)
I don’t affiliate myself with just one party. Sadly, I still believe that we can live in harmony as a bi-partisan society. Ah, but a part of me still believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Bigfoot and the Lock Ness monster. In these very scary times, times that rival the great depression, my hopes, prayers, and respect are with President Barak Obama and congress. But this $789 billion stimulus package -- is this really the solution? Read More...

bloggers

TopOfBlogs